Our iUniQ 792 ROGOWSKI COILS
1. Flexible Rogowski Coil Current Transducers
2. Fully shielded against influence of external magnetic fields
3. Can be directly connected to our Products without need for 90° phase shift compensation etc.
4. Wide Dynamic Range – Stable measurement by same coil from mA to hundreds of Kilo Amps.
5. High Linearity upto hundreds of KHz, special upto few MHz
6. Non-intrusive transducer without magnetic core, does not draw power from main circuit and DO NOT saturate.
7. Very light weight, can be suspended on conductor
8. Accurate, Easy to install.
9. Respond to fast changing currents, transients & Harmonics much better than CT.
1 Suitable for measurements upto 1000V max.
1 Measurement of fast changing currents transients
1 Measurement of Harmonics
1 Separate Integrators for our Rogowski coils are also available
ROGoWSKI COILS APPLICATIONS
ROGOWSKI COILS are ideal current transducers for many application that require:
1. Measurement of current from mA to 100’s of Kilo amps
2. Measurement of Current from dc to 100’s of Kilo Hz
3. Measurement of fast changing currents transients
4. Measurement of Harmonics
5. Superior differential Protection for Power Transformers, substation busbars, generators & large motors.
6. Measurement of ac even when superimposed on large dc components.
7. Measurement in applications that has possibility of open circuit secondary.
8. Measurements of current through awkwardly shaped conductors, groups of cables or in places with limited access.
9. Fault testing applications
10. Measurement applications requiring very compact transducers to measure very large currents.
11. Applications that are environmentally sensitive where oil or SF6 insulated CT is risky to use
12. Applications where the transducer should not influence main circuit.